On the 2nd, 4th, and 5th September 2021, Duchy Opera will be performing Donizetti’s popular romantic comedy The Elixir of Love at Truro’s brand-new venue,
The Co-working and collaboration Edition
In business, competition is a major talking point, but something that is often overlooked is the power of collaboration.
Most businesses need to collaborate with others on a daily basis; just think of your relationships with suppliers, professional service providers, and those who you advertise with. Whether you outsource any part of your operations to external providers, or whether you pitch your services to other businesses, almost no companies at all can operate without the input of others.
There are plenty of other benefits to collaborating with other businesses too. For example, those that work together to generate increased footfall on the high street may encourage consumers to shop at small local businesses instead of larger out-of-town chain stores. This helps to build a more diverse local economy and means local entrepreneurs have a stronger base to work from when starting out.
Here at QUAY Magazine, we believe that building collaborative networks between local businesspeople should be made easier. That’s why, in this Co-Working And Collaboration Edition, we’ve put together several articles focused on how to encourage greater collaboration and co-working between SMEs.
Many businesses have shared their experiences and their knowledge, so read on to gain advice, inspiration, and some new connections!
- The QUAY Team
- An Introduction To Successful Networking
- How COVID-19 Changed The Way We Work
- A Myriad Of Questions Answered
- WIN Hotdesking/Co-working Space
- When A Team Comes Together!
- Transporting You To Late Italian Summers
- The Sky’s The Limit With Balloons!
- How To Build A Community
- Meet The Maker! With Simon Hulstone
- The First Sales Meeting With Your Perfect Client
- Case Study: Bombay Express
- Kickstarting My Career
- TDA Case Study
- Do You Eat Lunch At Your Desk?
- Distressed Businesses Must Seek Help
- What Are Reasonable Steps?
- Building A Better Directory
- Breaking Down Barriers
- Are You Shutting People Out?
- Cyber Essentials – The Ultimate Guide
- Sustainably Comfortable
- Grass Roots Sport
- QUAY Book Review
In February 2020, before we entered our prolonged lockdown and back when COVID-19 was still something that only affected ‘other people’, I wrote an article